There is an opinion that in work there is nothing more important than tools. What about the best tool belt?
It will save your life not once, by hiding the right tool before you need it.
And how are you going to bring this bunch of heavy tools to the workplace?
Believe me, nothing can handle this task better than a tool belt. Because the belt has a high organization, ease, and functionality.
But this is not the only thing for which we love the tool belt.
I decided to study the size, advantages, important characteristics of different tool belts to identify the best of the best.
You and me, below, now!
10 Best Tool Belt Reviews in 2019!
1. Gatorback B240 Electrician’s Combo with Pro-Comfort Back Support BeltIf you are not looking for anything special, but only a regular and high-quality product, then I recommend you pay attention to this tool belt.
As Gatorback tool belt review shows this belt consists of two pockets that are double stitched. Additionally, the design includes a plastic lining that provides shape. Pockets are attached with velcro, and this is enough for 18 pockets.
These bags do not have a specific orientation “only small size” or “only large size”. Everyone can find their own size, fitting the belt for themselves.
This tool belt has one feature, which is the design of the air channel. The entire construction of this belt is breathable, including foam. It ensures no sweat, no matter how long you wear this belt.
- Gatorback tool belt is one of the few belts that lasts a long time, about 10 years, provided it is properly stored.
- This belt provides excellent back support, so you don’t get tired after prolonged use.
- The belt fits all sizes due to a leather material, in which you can make additional holes if necessary.
- The back and legs really do not sweat with long use.
- Velcro on the side bags is not as durable as the belt as a whole and can begin to break from the large weight.
- Belt size may be a little smaller than your actual size.
2. CLC IP489X 3 Pocket Suede Tool Bag with Poly Web BeltWhen your job involves the constant presence of heavy tools, you usually need a very durable material.
This tool belt by Custom Leathercraft is made of suede, a very durable material. However, suede is comfortable to use, as it is quite pliable.
Men and women with different waist sizes will be satisfied that this belt fits all – from 29 to 46 inches at the waist.
As for the construction, this tool belt has only 3 pockets: two large and one small. The pocket is also complemented by a steel mesh, leather mesh for the hammer, and for the tape measure.So, I guess that is the best tool belt for the money!
- Despite the small number of pockets, this belt is roomy; everything that is necessary for work and nothing superfluous is placed there.
- The belt is adjustable with a buckle and it is comfortable for you to wear tools all day.
- In addition, the belt is quite hard and does not bend over time but serves for a long time.
- Custom Leathercraft tool belt has a high organization and is functional because of the pockets and parts that are designed only for a certain type of tools.
- Pockets do not have a mechanism that could close it, therefore there is a high probability of losing tools or mixing it.
- The belt is quite hard and can rub the skin, so it should be on top of thick clothing.
3. DEWALT DG5617 20-Pocket Pro Framer’s Combo Apron Tool Belt and Yoke-style SuspendersWhen you need to carry a lot of tools, but you do not want to overload your back, the choice falls on the Dewalt tool belt. Why?
The fact is that this belt has a hanging binder, which makes use very comfortable and relieves from overstretching of muscles and fatigue.
This belt is available for all sizes from 29 inches to 46 inches at the waist. And when resizing you can easily adjust the belt.
The design consists of two compartments with pockets. In general, it has 20 pockets of large and small size, some of which are closed with velcro. The set also has a pocket for a knife, which helps keep the knife properly and avoid cuts and accidents.
- The pockets are quite spacious and have great functionality as they are suitable for storing a huge number of tools.
- Having braces makes use more comfortable and helps you avoid back and muscle pain.
- It has a mobile phone pocket, which even a large phone such as an iPhone 6S fits into.
- Many pockets are Velcro-fastened, and this helps keep small tools in place.
- Dewalt tool belt review shows that the plastic connection on the suspenders was not so durable in practice, so you need to be careful with heavy tools.
- The noose for the hammer is in an illogical place, so this either makes it difficult to move or is not used.
4. Occidental Leather 9855 Adjust-to-Fit Fat Lip Tool Bag Set – CafeIf you will ask me “What is the best leather tool belt?”, it will hard to answer to me. But I will say about Occidental Leather 9855 tool belt due to this one is the nearest to the best. Why?
This belt has a comfortable belt with leather inserts. Also, note that the bottom of the pockets is made of leather. There is no doubt that it is durable and high quality.
And the design of the belt and pockets is made of nylon but has leather inserts on the belt and at the bottom of the pockets.
The size of the largest (main) pocket 10×10 inches. As you can see, it is quite a roomy thing. It has many outer and inner pockets that do not close but are designed for specific tools.
- Occidental tool belt review shows that this belt is made with high quality and is ready to serve for a long time.
- Even when placed at the waist, this belt is comfortable to use but also has loops for suspenders for more comfort.
- There are many pockets of various sizes that are obviously designed for a specific type of tool, which enhances the organization.
- Leather inserts inspire confidence, as it is in the most vulnerable places for cuts and defects.
- In addition, nylon material makes this belt easier.
- The kit does not include braces, although it is necessary when using the tool belt in operation.
5. Custom Leathercraft 175274 Heavy Duty Top Grain Leather Construction Work ApronMany people do not trust the canvas as a material that will serve for a long time. For such people, there is the best tool apron from very durable leather.
Custom Leathercraft 175274 tool belt will appeal to both men and women, as it has an unrivaled style.
This belt has a logical organization (a loop for a hammer is located on the side) and two parts with 12 pockets.
As for the belt, it looks great because it has a roller buckle. Many holes for the belt tells us that this belt fits all sizes starting at 29 inches and ending at 49 inches at the waist.
Pay attention to the fact that in addition to durable material, the pockets have a double line.
- CLC tool belt review tells us about the belt buckle will work for many years, because it has good quality, perfect thickness, and softness.
- All pockets are quite roomy and can even hold cordless drills.
- Holders are firmly attached and do not lose loose material.
- The leather is quite thick, it hints at durability and does not interfere with use.
- Generally, the belt is universal because it is suitable for people of different sizes and ages.
- Internal seams do not have two lines and therefore wear out quickly, creating holes that let small tools through.
- The belt is adjusted with effort since the leather is a thick material.
6. ToughBuilt – Handyman Tool Belt Set – 3 Piece, Includes 2 Pouches, Padded Belt, Heavy DutyIt is probably difficult to find a more functional tool belt than the Tough built tool belt. The functionality of this belt is not in many loops (it is here too), but in the fact that you first put on a belt, and then attach the pockets separately using clip tech technology.
The design of the belt includes 10 pockets, and the belt fits all sizes from 32 to 48 inches at the waist. The design is supplemented with modules for a hammer and other non-standard tools such as a drill or knives.
The belt also has loops for suspenders. So, you can create your own tool belt and wear it as it is convenient for you: use only one pocket for small tasks or both if you have to do something important.
And I have to say a few words about strength since these pockets are made in 6 layers.
- Tough built tool belt review shows us the obviously high organization of this belt because you can use it as you like.
- You will notice that a large pocket is very roomy and holds almost any tools.
- It is suitable for people of all sizes, any age, and sex since it has the necessary belt length and a stylish black design.
- The tool belt is roomy since it has 10 pockets in two compartments.
- The zipper, which is placed in front, tends to be constantly unbuttoned.
- Adjustment loops are not made firmly, so wear out quickly if you use it very often.
7. Dickies Work Gear 57026 Grey/Tan 5-Pocket Single Side ApronSometimes the work does not require a huge bag, but you need something small and very roomy. For such cases, Dickies Work Gear 57026 fits perfectly.
The design of this tool belt includes only 5 pockets in one single compartment. The belt and the pocket consist of a thick canvas that is stitched with double stitching in places that are vulnerable to defects.
The tool pocket also has an adjustable strap that can fit perfectly for a 32-inch waist, as well as a 52-inch waist.
I like the fact that this tool belt is suitable for any kind of work: you don’t have to be a builder, you can use it when you walk a dog or when you give a lecture by showing a presentation.
- Despite the limited number of pockets, this tool belt has a high degree of organization – each tool has its place.
- The material is canvas, but it is rather thick and gives the impression of a material that will last a long time.
- It is convenient, does not require the use of additional equipment for weight distribution, as it is not hard.
- Regardless of your weight and waist size, this pocket suits you because it is perfectly adjustable.
- Dickies Work Gear 57026 also has reinforced pockets, which makes this tool belt very durable.
- The belt slips and does not stop, even when you fasten it, which is especially noticeable when you have a low waist.
8. Pink Tool Belt For Women. Keep Your Gardening and Home Improvement Tools With in Hands ReachWhen it comes to DIY master girls, I know what to offer them – pink tool belt by Lipstick tools.
This best women’s tool belt has a high capacity as it includes three compartments with pockets. You can put there all the tools of any size and weight.
The tool belt is made in bright pink color and excellent style. As for the design, you can add it with braces. The belt has 2 plastic hooks.
In addition, the design has 2 hooks for additional oversized tools, such as a hammer or a small rake.
It has 5 pockets in 3 compartments, two of which are located on the sides and one is in the middle.
By the way, speaking of the middle pocket, it is worth noting that this part of the tool belt does not have high functionality and is only suitable for storing tape or gloves.
- Even though Lipstick tools belt has few pockets, all pockets are large and have a high capacity.
- The belt is adjusted based on the bag over the shoulder, which makes this belt available for any waist size.
- It is made from thick canvas, which is not afraid of water, cold and heat.
- The belt has functionality and you can store tools there for any kind of work.
- Loops designed to hold tools are weak and do not hold tools when tilted.
9. Arsenal 5706 Canvas Waist Tool Apron with 13 Pockets, GrayYes, this tool belt is not for professionals, because it is the best tool belt for the homeowner.
The point is that it has several large pockets in which a professional will get confused. However, the functionality of this level is enough to put your house OK.
Generally, the design of this tool pocket includes 13 pockets and two additional loops for oversized tools.
I like this tool belt for homeowners because of the high mobility. It has pockets of optimal size and is evenly distributed, which does not interfere with movements. In addition, this belt is quite light.
- A wide range of sizes (from 28 inches to 52 inches) makes this belt accessible to people of any size and age.
- The material is not only very dense (and light at the same time), but it is also wear-resistant and is ready to serve for a long time.
- The pockets are quite deep and roomy so that all the necessary tools can fit there.
- It is convenient to move and carry tools when you use Arsenal 5706 by Ergodyne because the pockets are logical and do not interfere with your mobility.
- This tool belt has deep pockets that are open, and it is dangerous so that tools can fall out.
10. Gatorback Electricians Combo Deluxe Package (Tool Belt, Suspenders, Gloves, Drill Holster) Ventilated Back Support BeltIf you need a kit with the maximum number of elements for large-scale tasks, then pay attention to this best contractor tool belt.
This tool belt is made of tough fabric, which is durable and ideal for professional work. Moreover, the fabric “breathes”, that is, it has ventilation, which counteracts the formation of sweat.
The belt is quite large and provides support for the waist. At the same time, the tool belt has suspenders that will support your back. So, the use of this belt will be comfortable.
And the design includes 18 pockets with 9 pockets in each of the compartments. In case dusty work is ahead, Contractor Pro tool belt includes gloves included.
- It has extra support on the lower back and shoulders, so it will be easy to use throughout the day.
- The material is not only durable but also has ventilation and does not make you sweaty.
- Easy transportation is something that will be easy for you to do with this tool belt because it has deep and roomy pockets and transport handles.
- You can use only the required number of pockets because it is attached to the velcro.
- The material is so strong that cutting tools such as a knife do not make holes even outside the shell.
- The spring cannot withstand the stress due to the large load and will break loose during installation.
Top Rated Tool Belt Buying Guide
The most important thing in a purchase is to consider all the important points and check it in order not to regret the purchase made in the future.
I will try to explain to you “on the fingers” what you should pay attention to when choosing a tool belt.
Yes, first, this is quality. Check the material, how good and durable it is, how well the belt is stitched and secured, how well the seams are made.
Usually, people pay attention to quality, and the main criterion for quality is good seams, regardless of the type of material. It should be strong to serve you for a long time.
Lightweight is also an important criterion. It is important because at full load the weight will be much heavier than it was originally. If the tool belt is made of canvas and is lightweight, be ready to say goodbye to this one soon because such a belt will be fragile.
Many DIY craftsmen give the lion’s share of attention to clasps. They are sure that a good belt has a simple buckle and a solid fastener, which is very easy to use. And they are right!
It is true, the quality of the fastener is very important because you have to be sure that this fastener will not let you down at the crucial moment.
Be sure that the tool belt you choose is capacious and you can use it for the required number of tools.
After all, very often DIY craftsmen take one size and send negative reviews to different sides of the Internet that there is not enough space for their tools. In order not to be in a stupid situation, check the capacity!
In addition, you must be sure that the size and weight of the tools that you have will be optimal for the tool belt that you consider buying.
Feel free to look strange in the store and try on the tool belt as if you are going to work: adjust the belts, check the buckles, the material.
It is important to check if you are comfortable. A tool belt which does not give comfort is a bad tool belt.
Perhaps these are the main points that you should refer to when choosing a tool belt. And now let’s make your choice narrower – define the types of the tool belt.
Who Need to Use Tool Belt?
If the advantages of a tool belt did not become a discovery for you and the question “Why do I need a tool belt?” remains open, keep the profession list that the tool belt using cannot do, then.
For example, many carpenters are crazy about using the tool belt and they don’t represent their working days without it. Carpenters have many small tools. The problem is that when the carpenter uses a tool bag, small tools can easily be lost in the large internal space of the bag.
A tool belt becomes a salvation due to the high organization and separate pockets where all the tools are isolated from each other.
What if you work as a technician? You should always be in the workplace and you do not have time to leave to search for the right to the toolbox, isn’t? For the operation of the technician, the fixed storage of tools is very important, because the performance of the equipment depends on it.
It also applies to roofers who are always on the roof and should only have the most necessary tools with them. In this case, a tool belt not only saves the time and speed of the task but also meets all safety requirements.
I think that if a mechanic reads this review now, he or she will nod the head, agreeing when I say that using a tool belt is also important for the work as well.
But you don’t have to be a mechanic, a carpenter, or have anything to do with construction. You can even be an ordinary craftsman or artist, walking dogs professionally.
A tool belt will be useful also to those who just have to often present projects (it is not convenient to keep several remotes in the hands, and the tool pocket is ideal for this).
Brushes, knives, rags, pliers, pliers and any inventory that you need to have on hand during working hours can be stored in the tool belt. And I think your inventory will say “Oh gosh, finally, we got it!”.
Different Tool Belt for Different Profession
As you see, you can use a tool belt for different tools as well as for different professions. But what exactly you can put into tool belt? I will try to explain “on fingers”.
What if you are a builder?
Are you a builder? Or carpenter, roofer or organize the entire construction process and should have a lot of different tools with you?
In that case, what tools will you have with you? Your tool belt as a bag of a carpenter or any builder can include any carpentry tools that you use in your work.
As a rule, joinery tools are sharp, therefore many tool belts have shells for sharp objects and insulated pockets. Special pockets will not allow sharp tools to fall and make the workflow dangerous.
In addition, a tool belt has various hooks on which you can attach bags of small tools. And the material is usually protected from dust, so you will not be in sawdust after work (but not a leather one or a polyester or nylon tool belt).
Many builders often work on the roof, so the storage system must be water resistant, such as a tool belt. A roofer job also includes the use of small tools, such as nails and screws.
Such tools should be isolated. A work at height involves a light bag that will not hamper movement. For example, a tool pocket made of polyester or a nylon pocket is great as a safe, flexible and lightweight bag.
What if you are an electrician?
Fortunately, there is a tool belt for professional (and amateur) electricians. These belts are different from others, as they have specialized pockets for electric tools.
What does an electrician use? As a rule, it is a hydraulic machine, a monitor of cables, pliers, glasses, gloves and much more. A polyester and nylon strap will be ideal for an electrician to work, especially if it has additional items for storing special electrician tools.
What if you are an artist?
In this case, you must be the owner of a huge number of jars, bottles of paints, brushes, knives and other things.
Your belt can be made of any material (not even light leather and suede). Because, I’m sorry, your work does not oblige you to use heavy tools, unless, of course, your inspiration leads you to this.
Tool belts are very different from other tools. Artists do not need to put heavy tools in their tool belt, like others.
They should wear different brushes and colors, which are small equipment. Thus, their tool belt should not be heavy, like another belt tool. Most of the tool belt may suit you.
You can do anything, even household work. The belt is very useful even if you clean the windows and you need to keep the rags and the wiper next to your pocket.
But they don’t need a lot of space in the tool belt. The material of synthetic fibers made of the polyester material is better for wipers.
With different jobs – restoration work or house cleaning, work on the roof or in the basement – everywhere you can have tools in integrity and safety. It is the main task of the tool pocket, with which this thing does an excellent job.
Types of Tool belt
Usually, people are used to talking only about three types: suede, leather, and fabric. But, the types of tool belt are much more.
If you ask me, “What type is better?”, I can answer nothing. Each type is for a special type of work.
For example, if you walk dogs and you need to have food, paper bags, and other stuff, you do not need a strong tool belt. But if your main job relates to heavy hammers and other tools, you need to have a durable leather belt, then.
I suggest you expand the horizons and talk about more types of tool belt: suede, nylon, leather, fabric, and canvas.
The first type – suede material
Many of you know that suede is a leather that is molded. This leather is better than ordinary skin so that it is an incredibly durable material. This type of tool belt is a little heavy, but it is worth it.
The second type – nylon material
Nylon is also a durable material. Unlike suede, it is also flexible and lighter. And also, unlike suede, this type of belt tends to sag. This type is suitable for those who appreciate lightness above all.
The third type is leather material
What are the advantages of this type of tool belt? It is durable, easy to hold weight. Guys, this is leather! Everything that you choose a leather coat for, not a jacket, a leather bag, not a canvas bag, is true for that too.
The fourth type – fabric material
The main advantage of this type is lightness. If your job requires transporting heavy tools, or you often work outdoors, you need to make a different choice. Why? The fact is that this material is not so durable and soak easily.
The five type – Canvas material
Canvas is also lightweight, like fabric, but at the same time, this material is more durable and is not susceptible to rain, snow and other rainfall except for the tsunami. This material has fibers that work in cold and heat.
In addition to different materials, the tool belt also has different shapes.
For example, in a store you can see the following:
Tool belt which is on the waist
This type is one of the most common. More and more people want to buy this option, even though it only hangs at the waist, directing the weight on the legs and lower back. It creates a lot of stress on your back.
However, this does not mean that these belts are useless. It is not the case, because such tool belts are the best for customization.
“Everything you need is at hand” – this may be the principle by which these tool belts work.
Tool belt on the thigh
As a rule, this type is smaller than its brothers. The fact is that this belt is attached to the thigh. What does this look like? Just like Lara Croft put it on in the game and in the film.
The main advantage of this type is that such belts make all the necessary tools available. For example, you need a hammer. You just take it out of the “pocket” that is attached to your thigh. Very comfortable, isn’t it?
Of course, such a bag is easier and organized. You will not waste time looking for the right tool.
Tool belt as an apron
This tool belt works in the 2 in 1 system. Imagine you carry your tools with you and protect your clothes. I told you, “2 in 1”.
What is the advantage of such multi functional aprons? It is lightweight, even though such tool belts are made of durable material. You can find the necessary tools in the front pockets of the apron, which is also very convenient for work.
I think this is the last type of tool belts that I know of. And once again: there is no better type, there is a different purpose!
Benefits of Using Tool belt
Much more compact than any other analogs
Look: When you use a mobile box or tool bag, you look like a car with a trailer – something makes you slow. You must carry a heavy bag in your hands.
Such bags or boxes require a lot of space. The tool belt does not take up space at all since that is part of you due to you put it on.
You do not waste time looking for the need
There are times when you really need a tool, you have an urgent matter, but you cannot find what you need. Many bags and tool boxes have such a sin, especially if it does not have an organization inside.
And the tool belt even has a minimal organization (in small copies). That is why if you store tools in the tool belt, you have the right tool “at hand”.
It’s not hard
You probably know how hard it is to carry a toolbox, especially when it is filled to the end. In the case of the box, you have no choice, just carry it to your destination.
But if you have a tool belt and it’s hard for you, you can wear soft belts or suspenders that distribute the weight, and you will no longer feel heavy.
Tools in the tool belt always take their places. Therefore, the tools are never confused, and you do not have a mess inside.
It is regulated
Tool belt can be adjusted as you like. You can reduce the length and weight of the belt or shift the pocket to a more convenient place.
Features to look for during purchase a tool belt
Not all tool belts you see in a retail store or on the Internet are the same. Some copy is fully equipped, and some not. That is why I decided to collect a few important points that will make the purchase a success.
Does it have a “quick release”?
I advise you to check the availability of this option, which can be very useful when you need to adjust the belt. This function saves you from the billions of tons of stress that you usually get when adjusting the belt.
If you use your belt alone, you do not have to adjust the belt every time. You can do it once and for all.
Does the belt have a buckle?
Normal belt, yes. But when it comes to the tool belt, such an ordinary idea of having a buckle may not be necessary.
However, the buckle is important. With this element, you can easily remove the belt with one hand. It can be very useful in emergency situations at work or when the belt has become too heavy.
The buckle must be strong and durable. I advise you to pay attention to the size of the buckle. The size should not be large, if only because it will be inconvenient when used, with bending and squatting.
Try on a belt with a buckle to determine how comfortable it is for you to wear it.
Does it have a container for a knife?
Okay, it is not a container, but a special shell in which people usually store scissors, knives and nail files.
The advantage of this shell is that it does not give you a wound. The knife will be hardened in the shell, and you will get contact with it only when you want it.
Such a shell will also help you avoid a situation where the knife will cut through your pocket. And this is convenient because in this way you can hold the knife anywhere on the belt.
Is the tool belt adjustable?
Be sure to check it out and be sure that it is regulated. It is not an ordinary pleasant option that you could do without. The ability to adjust the belt is a very important function that allows you to customize the belt for you personally.
It will create even more comfort when used. Why do you need a belt that is uncomfortable, always wants to hurt you and give you a discomfort?
Does the tool belt has reinforced pockets?
Reinforced pockets are needed for heavy tools. If you use such tools in your work, you must be sure that the tool belt that you choose has reinforced pockets.
Such a belt will last much longer than its “brothers” without reinforced pockets. Because they do not have a strong seam and a double line.
I think you do not want to constantly worry about whether all your tools are in place, are you? In this case, be sure to have reinforced pockets.
Does the tool belt have a soft belt?
A small rule works here: if you want to be comfortable, choose a tool belt with a soft belt. It is important because you have to wear a belt for a long time, for several hours.
The belt is always tough and denser because all the load is imposed on it. But there are softer belts that will not create or will create the least discomfort with the long-term use of the tool belt.
There is one drawback. A soft belt is less durable than hard. But I think changing a belt is easier than a tired back, isn’t it?
Does the tool belt have a maximum organization?
It is a question of a set of separate pockets, each of which is capacious and strong. Such an organization will help you save time searching for the right tool and prevent the situation when all the tools are mixed like into a salad.
Pockets must be durable and clearly keep the tool that you put there. Each pocket should hold your hand without any problems. It is a sure way to check the roominess of your pockets.
How to Wear Tool belt?
At first, you have to take the load on the shoulders!
Yes, if you have suspenders. The matter is that if you wear a belt around your waist for several hours, you can get serious side effects in the form of back pain. Accordingly, the more you carry this weight, the more your back health deteriorates.
Of course, you can buy an extra bag or tool box to distribute the weight between the bags. But it will still cause pain on your body. But there is another option.
Pay attention to how you wear the tool belt. Is it correct?
It is correct if you wear a soft belt and suspenders at the same time. The suspenders distribute the weight to both shoulders, and the soft belt reduces the tension on the lower back.
Fitting the tool belt correctly is easy. Just pass the belt through the waistband of the pants and fasten the belt buckle.
As for suspenders, it should cross the back (diagonally or not) and occur on the chest. Keep in mind that suspenders are attached to the front of the belt (trousers, not the tool belt).
Is pocket placement important? Definitely, yes. It is best to swap pockets after each performed work or task. So, you maintain tension on both sides of the body.
You can keep pockets in the back. It is a great way to let you feel heavy for a long time. However, remember that when working at height, the pockets must be in front or on the sides of your body (otherwise, it is dangerous).
Do you still feel heavy? You probably carry more tools than you need.
Care and Maintenance
- Ensure proper storage and regular cleaning of the tool belt so that you are always aware of the condition of the belt and its efficiency.
- After each cleaning, inspect the material for cracks, scuffs, and holes. In case of one or all these problems, try to fix it. Does not work? Replace your pocket or belt with a new one.
- Keep each tool in a separate place to avoid a mixing of it. Tools like roulette should be mounted outside the pockets.
- Put more important tools on the side of the dominant hand, and minor tools on the side of the auxiliary hand. It will help you take what you need quickly.
- Change pockets and heaviness in it. First, it is useful to ensure that the pocket in which the heavier tools originally lay does not become unusable earlier than the pocket that held the lighter tools. And secondly, it is useful for you and the health of your back, since the severity changes constantly.
- Do not neglect the suspenders and assistive devices that help distribute the weight on the back or shoulders. Even if it seems not stylish, remember that it saves you from health problems and saves you from tremendous fatigue.
- Move your pockets forward when you work at height. It will help you keep your balance.
- Move the pockets on the sides of your body when you go to walk or perform actions with your feet. Believe me, it will be much more convenient for you.
Can I Wash My Tool Belt?
Yes, you can wash your tool belt. To begin with, clean all the tools in the containers and clean with a damp tissue. But never wash the tool belt in the washing machine, even if it is made from ordinary cloth.
If you notice any spots, try to remove the spots with a solution that does not damage the material. The vacuum cleaner will be an excellent tool for cleaning gaps. After cleaning, hang the belt for drying on the fresh air.
What Can I Put Inside My Tool Belt?
Real talk, a tool belt was created so that you take all the most necessary tools for a specific task. It is not suitable for storing all the tools that you have, because you have a tool bag for this. So, you can put inside your tool belt, all you need right now.
How Can I Know What Size I Need?
You can determine your size very simply. The most elementary way is to measure the length of a regular belt that you usually wear. For example, if the total belt length is 41,5 inches, your size is 34 inches, or if the total length is 44 inches or 49 inches, then your size will be 44 and 56 inches.
Which tool belt is the best? Probably the best one that has all the above characteristics.
Fortunately, you have a whole list of the top 10, so you do not have to surf the Internet for hours.
Choose the one that reflects your requirements the most – it will be the best for you.Also, be attentive and caring, the best tool belt will last you many years, then.