Is your work connected with a repair? Or do you just have a lot of tools? Not a word more!
For sure, your tools are everywhere, every time the desired tool is lost and interrupting the work.
It seems that you need something that can accommodate all the necessary tools, it will be compact and always at hand.
Yes, we are talking about quality HVAC technician tool bag.
It will help you navigate with the light tools, increase your productivity and ease the work days.
However, not all is so simple.
Choose the best HVAC tool bag and backpack is quite difficult. Therefore, we have compiled a digest of the most important information about tool bags for you. Here we go!
Best HVAC Tool Bag Reviews 2019!
Here we reviewed top rated HVAC tool bag and backpack on the market for the money. Lets start!
1. CLC Custom Leathercraft 1539 HVAC Tool Bag Review – 50 PocketCLC Tool Bag is very popular in the market because of the huge number of pockets inside. There are a large central compartment and two side compartments, which are closed with slide fastening.
Generally, this bag has 50 pockets. Yes, this tool holder is quite roomy. A large number of pockets can hold various important hvac tools.
Imagine that you put all your tools there – it’s impossible to raise ??
But don’t worry! The whole main part of the bag will be held by means of an adjustable strap and soft padded handles. So you need not to be a supper hero to raise the full loaded bag.
The strap is very comfortable during all the day. So no back pain and shoulder pain. If you are going to go anywhere with this bag – this is a good choice.
The organizational part is impeccable. The bag is divided into compartments and it makes the use convenient, and the tools will always be at your fingertips. And also lateral vertical pockets make tools more accessible.
However, it would be fine if the front pockets could be closed more reliably. Then the user could avoid falling out of the tools.
Why is the bag heavy initially? The matter in the material, which is a poly-ballistic. But it’s worth noting that this bag is excellent for home use!
- Aa large number of pockets allows you to accommodate all the tools.
- Quick access to tools facilitates the workflow.
- Bag does not fall apart even being very heavy since it is made of durable material.
- Perfect for HVAC hand and power tools.
- Comes with heavy-duty double-pull zippers.
- Soft comfortable padded carrying handles.
- Best tool bag with shoulder strap for HVAC technician.
- The front pockets need to be closed as tools can fall out.
- When the bag is fully loaded, it becomes extremely heavy.
2. CLC Custom Leathercraft 1134 HVAC Tool Backpack – 44 PocketsPerhaps, it is better to start the inspection from the internal organization, which is represented in CLC CUSTOM 1134 by two parts with a zipper for tools and batteries.
And the dream of many users is fulfilled and now there is a special pocket for large instruments that can be adjusted.
In order to save you from pain, the manufacturer has added a soft back support, adjustable straps and a chest strap in addition – you will be in comfort. In total, CLC CUSTOM 1134 has 48 pockets, which indicates the optimal capacity.
The total number of pockets is divided into two closing compartments. But this feature of the bag doesn’t makes it cumbersome. You can easily move with full loaded bag. Along with the tools, the bag holds a good balance.
One thing you should know that the bag has pockets for small tools, which can’t be lost among the giants in a large compartment. Moreover, it reliably protects from bad weather.
- The internal organization of the bag is constructed logically and quite conveniently.
- 48 Pockets.
- Back pad and shoulder straps make it easier to carry the bag even if it is crammed to the brim.
- CLC CUSTOM 1134 protects your instruments from the vagaries of the weather.
- Durable zipper.
- Great HVAC technician tool backpack for small tools.
- Little bit small in height.
3. DEWALT DGL573 Lighted HVAC Technician’s Tool Bag – 28 inside & 13 outside PocketsThe DEWALT DGL572 HVAC service Tool Bag is more spacious than you can expect. The fact is that the inside of the bag has one roomy compartment.
So, the inner compartment has 4 open compartments for instruments of different categories. It’s convenient because you can find the necessary tool quickly.
As for the outer part of the bag, you will find a strap for additional attachments, as well as a small hook and four slots. It makes the tools inside more accessible during your work.
Generally, the bag is made of a hard material that confidently provides strength and is also quite comfortable when transporting the bag.
The next moment concerns such an important attribute as light. The LED works flawlessly if the batteries are fresh.
In addition to lighting work, it’s worth to note that you do not get a disco ball with a lot of brightness and color. The switch has only two functions: on and off.
Besides, this bag is suitable for any person whose work is related to HVAC service tools. So you can take a closer look at it.
- 39 Lumens max LED light come with three output levels.
- Vertical pockets makes some tools more accessible and does not require opening a bag.
- Comfortable padded web carrying handles.
- Convenient transportation of the bag is provided by comfortable shoulder straps.
- Large number of pockets – total 28 inside & 13 outside .
- The light switch works poorly.
- There is only one tone of brightness.
4. DEWALT DGL523 Lighted Tool Backpack Bag for HVAC services – 57 PocketsDEWALT DGL523 Backpack Bag is exactly the case when only one idea is brilliant, and there are not many other ideas.
The manufacturer went along a good path, inventing lighting. This is a brilliant idea, which, when adjusted, can make it easier for you to find the necessary tools or the workflow.
This LED-backlight works on 2AAA batteries, which, of course, require regular replacement. In general, this is a brilliant idea, as aforesaid.
And 48 pockets inside and 9 outside make the backpack quite roomy. Plus, the outer pockets are securely closed so that the tools do not fall out, but inside there is a free space to search for necessary.
To make your movement comfortable, the manufacturer has installed soft adjustable straps and a solid backpack back. The back is too firm and makes the movement uncomfortable.
It’s also worth mentioning the supporting legs of the bags that are installed on the bottom. Sure, this is a good idea, which will help protect the instruments from below. But the legs rub your body while moving because it’s a backpack.
- Adjustable lighting helps in the work, as well as find the necessary tools.
- Soft handles and adjustable shoulder straps will make a comfortable movement with this bag.
- The bottom of the bag has support legs that protect your tools from below when the bag is standing.
- The free space remains in the bag even at full load, it is convenient to find the necessary tool.
- The bottom of the bag has no gasket, so the support legs can cling to you when walking and even bring the pain.
5. Veto Pro Pac MC Bag – Reliable Bag for Your HVAC Tools with 20 PocketsIf you ask to describe Veto Pro Pac MC Bag, in a nutshell, I’ll say “waterproof baby”.
First of all, because the material base does not really pass water and leaves your tools dry and whole.And secondly, Veto Bag is a very small bag for tools. It is more like a women’s bag for tools.
In the arsenal of the bag, there are 20 pockets, some of which are external and another small part is inside.
The creator also assures that there are two special compartments.
One is for measuring instruments, while you have to put the battery in the second. But there is a suggestion that it has the same pockets as the others and you can put any materials there.
Also, the creator added 7 D-rings, two of which are large and the other 5 have a small size. You know it is convenient and it is probably useful to you during the working day.
Fortunately, the brand produces similar bags of a larger size. Therefore, if you have the opportunity, it is better to choose in favor of another bag of this manufacturer or even another brand.
- The waterproof material base protects your tools from water ingress.
- Durable configuration and comfortable shoulder strap do not create pain during the day.
- The presence of a compartment for measuring instruments and a battery increases the organization.
- There are 7 D-rings of different sizes that can come in handy.
- The bag is small inside – not enough space for use.
- You have to pay extra for the belts.
6. Klein Tools 55456BPL Tradesman Pro Tech Backpack – 25 PpocketsMeet it, it’s Klein Tool Pro Teck Backpack and its creators are more logical than the creators of the previous two bags. This is because there is a laptop compartment here. Hurray!
But in general, this backpack can be the best HVAC Tool Bag not only for this but also for the whole organization. There is a secure compartment for each type of instrument.
For example, the front pocket is rigid especially to protect the glasses or any other object from the front.
As for the placement, the manufacturers went on the principle of superior quality, not quantity. Thus, there are only 25 pockets, separate from each other.
The inner style of the backpack is made in orange to facilitate the search for the necessary tools. In my opinion, this is a great solution!
Yes, at loading the strength of materials works poorly because it makes the backpack very heavy. But the material of the handles on the shoulder is durable and does not rub with long use.
Thus, this backpack is quite good and deserves the title of one of the Best HVAC tool bag for your needs, which will accommodate everything you need in a separate secure place.
- Separate compartment for the laptop.
- Plastic heavy bottom and front pocket protect from below and from the front.
- Separate compartment for each type of instrument.
- It’s easy to find what’s needed with the orange style inside, which makes all the items noticeable.
- It does not create pain even with prolonged use because of the comfortable strong materials of the handles on the shoulders.
- The dense material at full load makes the bag unaffordable.
7. Veto Pro Pac TECH-LC Tool Bag Review – Good HVAC Tool Backpack for the MoneyVeto Pro Pac TECH_LC Bag has become quite popular and such popularity is positive.
First, this tool bag differs from the above bags, since there is a very good internal organizational system. You will find here a lot of small pockets that do even contain medium instruments.
In addition, the material of the bag is quite strong. And there are clips on which the shoulder strap holds, it is much stronger than standard rivets.
But at the same time, “strength” is not about the fastening, which quickly becomes unusable and let water into the inside of the bag.
Yes, the bag in question has a lot of flaws, which are supplemented by heavyweight in the original state without tools.
However, the compact seating of the tools is provided in the bag, though without the organization. But there is an organization is not the main factor for you, then take a closer look at the Veto Pro Pac Tool Bag.
- A compact fit of the necessary tools will be provided.
- The robust design of the bag is provided with additional protection with the help of belt fasteners.
- Bad organization-the individual placement of pockets for a specific type of instrument is lame.
8. CLC Custom Leathercraft L245 HVAC Tool Bag Review – 56 Pockets, LED Lighted HandleThe LED in the bag is no longer the mainstream, but something mandatory. Yeah, the CLC Custom L245 also has an internal light that can illuminate the instruments inside, the workflow and the life path.
Unlike the previous bag, there are three different levels of light with the principle of the headlights of the car – from near to far light.
The capacity of the bag is provided by 56 pockets. So, 42 pockets are inside the bag and 14 are placed on the outside.
To move the bag, the manufacturer has made handles that reduce the load on your hands. The shoulder strap is made in the same technique.
Among other things, the CLC Tech Bag under consideration has a protective function that is expressed in the legs at the bottom of the bag. This is designed to protect the bottom from abrasion, wear or bump tools on the floor or asphalt.
Although in general, the bag is worthy. First, it has a large size and is quite compact at the same time.
Yes, the bag is heavy initially, but even if you load the tools, it will not be really hard, and you can move around with the CLC Tech Bag on your shoulder.
- It has adjustable lighting with three levels of power, which illuminates the inside and the working process.
- The compactness of the bag with a large size.
- The presence of a large number of pockets for different types of tools.
- Additional protection is provided with the legs.
- Soft handles and shoulder strap reduces the load on the hands.
- The heavy bag even in an empty state.
9. CLC Custom Leathercraft 1132 HVAC Service Tool Backpack – 75 PocketCLC Custom Tool Backpack is the record for the number of pockets – there are 75 of them. Is it good? Yes, it helps to accommodate everything and even more.
If you’re the owner of several large and small tools that you need in your work, then this backpack is created for you. Moreover, if your work is related to mini-tools, then such a bag and 7-inch multi-chamber plastic tray in the kit will help you.
Very often the cause of breakages lies in the fastening, which closes the compartment. Yes, they just come off because of what the backpack gets out of order. Therefore, for users who are going to use the bag every day – this is a bad choice.
But if you have a collection of small tools that will always be at home – CLC Custom Leathercraft Backpack will be a good. Although you should not miss the point that unfortunately, the brand has lost the previous quality of products.
- The hard material allows you to hold a lot of weight.
- The backpack is not heavy even when fully loaded.
- 75 pockets, which are divided into compartments allow you to accommodate a variety of tools.
- Weak seams and lightning, which quickly become worthless.
- The material of the backpack does not allow it to stretch so you cannot get to put something really big.
10. Veto Pro Pac TECH PAC Service Technician Bag ReviewVeto Pro Pac Tech Bag manufacturer claims that this backpack is designed specifically for those who need a bag at work. But for some strange reason, they have accommodated 56 compartments.
But the Eva panel softens the load and at the optimum weight of the bag, you can walk all day without removing the backpack.
However, we must admit that such a number of compartments are correctly organized – 2 data and 4 separate compartments. It will allow you to take all the necessary tools to work. For example, it could be a small drill machine, drill bits, a flashlight, ratchet set, screwdrivers, screw extractor, tap and die set and some small tools.
But remember that this HVAC tool bag does not have a separate compartment for the laptop, so together with the working tools the computer can suffer – pack it as an astronaut.
Furthermore, due to additional gifts such as D-rings, bit extensions and stainless steel tape, this is a good option for work, when we need a certain set of tools and nothing superfluous.
- A large number of pockets.
- Tools in the rear compartment are always available due to a special metal handle.
- Strength – polypropylene at the base does not give backpack with tools to tip backward.
- It is convenient to move around with a backpack – handles are made with a lot of pads, which does not create pain in the shoulders and back.
- Capacity – a lot of space for essential tools.
- That does not have a separate compartment for the laptop.
- Some pockets are too small, so even small tools do not fit there.
- The internal pockets are not fastened, so during the day, the tools can mix with each other.
HVAC Tool Bag & Backpack Buying Guide
Choosing the best HVAC tool backpack that will not only be your helper but also a real savior, is a challenge. That’s why you must make this choice consciously.
In general, it does not matter for which specific needs you choose this or that bag. Much more important is the compatibility of the purpose of the HVAC bag with your work – a stylish clutch will not work, especially if you are an electrician.
Of course, the quality of the material and its durability are the most relevant for the correctness of your choice. Also, you should be sure that you will be in comfort with your potential bag even the whole day.
When making a choice, be sure that you can carry a ladder, climb a ladder or be in a small space with this bag and nothing will stop you.
But at the same time, the bag should be roomy and have a large number of compartments for all – all your instruments. Do you think the list of potential candidates has dropped to zero? Relax, it’s not.
In the question of the design of your HVAC tool bag, not only the style, but also the form is important. After all, your assistant should be small, but at the same time quite roomy. Honestly, it will make your day better or worse.
Therefore, it is important to pay attention to different (two) types of bags for tools. Yes, firstly, it’s a bag strap. And secondly, it’s a backpack. Both have some shortcomings and undeniable advantages.
HVAC Tool Bag: The top part of the bag is open and it helps you quickly take the necessary tool and continue working.
For an unknown reason, the bags have a lot of different pockets and storage compartments for tools, paint and everything that can come to your mind. However, this is good only from one side.
In the other hand, this style will require more space in the transport or room. Plus, too heavy a bag can cause pain in the shoulders or back at the end of the day.
HVAC Tool Back Pack: As for the second style, backpack, everything is different. First, the backpack does not take up much space and keeps on your back evenly.
You can climb the stairs, go down the stairs, even jump with a parachute – the backpack will not bother you. But grabbing any tool will not be so easy – it’s cons.
Imagine that you have chosen the necessary style of HVAC tool bag, which is ideal for your work. Now it’s important that this bag survives before you get to work. To do this, you must opt for a better material.
As a rule, the bags are made with a rigid plastic bottom and the same handles. Yes, it’s strong from all sides. In addition, such a bag will serve you faithfully for a long time.
However, this moment makes the bag heavier, and you are not a Sega character to drag an item from place to place. But if in your arsenal there are only light instruments – it will be an excellent choice.
Surely, we do not have time to solve the riddle of how to put two apples in a hundred packs. Therefore, evaluate the number of compartments and the number of your instruments, because the extra pocket makes the bag heavier. It is not useful for your health and generally short-lived.
At the same time, the opposite situation may arise. You have so many tools and little storage space. Therefore, there can be only one advice – take a small margin of excess compartments (one, two) in case of emergency.
No, we are not talking about Japanese TVs. The fact is that some recent models of bags are equipped with a special super modern wazoo. This is equipment in combination with accessories that enhance your productivity. It concerns faster execution of necessary tasks and more acceptable storage of tools.
This useful feature includes a tablet computer that helps you stay in touch even when you are working. Besides, it increases the organization, in particular, yours.
At the same time, wazoo has a magnetic bolt holder, covered with nylon, for more convenient transportation of screws or bolts.
Generally, such hi-tech function of modern HVAC tool bags removes the shortcomings of various forms and styles that you would have to face.
Benefit of Using HVAC Tools Bag
All in one place
If you read this review even here, then you (your father, brother, husband, friend, etc.) have so many tools. It does not matter if you work or you just like to repair something – there are a lot of tools and that is everywhere.
Therefore, HVAC tool bag solves this problem regardless of style and form. All (or some part) of the tools are in one place and you know exactly where.
Always at hand
Toolbag eliminates the need to return to each tool at any given time. Now you are concentrated only on the workflow because all that you may need you have at your fingertips.
As a rule, the material of the bag is specially chosen to preserve the durability and efficiency of the tools.
Initially, it concerns water-repellent materials that do not pass water and protect your workers (and sometimes very expensive) tools from any weather.
Handles and a general design of a bag or a backpack for tools will be with you as a native – you will not feel uncomfortable in most cases. In addition, it will save you from unnecessary fatigue and aching muscles after a day’s work.
Bags have many compartments for each instrument or a whole group. In other words, this attribute makes your work more organized. And special cases outside help to do the job quickly.
It’s also worth mentioning the wazoo system, which also includes a tab for constant communication and work organization. So, HVAC tool bag will be your real assistant at the most difficult moment.
Different types of HVAC Tool Bag
Tool bags from different manufacturers have a variety of designs, sizes and storage systems for tools. This diversity varies from the number of pockets and compartments to the high-tech storage system.
But in general, all bags are divided into only two types: bags and backpacks. In fact, the bags have an attachment to the shoulder, whereas you put the backpack on both shoulders.
For example, you are an electrician and your work is going on at altitude. In this case, the shoulder bag is absolutely not suitable for you. The same is true if you are an owner a whole state of the tools because these bags will be heavy for your shoulder.
For these cases, the backpack will be the best solution. However, it will not just get the tools out of the backpack quickly, but with this task, the bag will handle.
Thus, both types perfectly complement each other and you should make a choice only based on the conditions of your work. Maybe you already know HVAC tool bag is difference than carpenter’s tool belt/bag.
Top 5 Best HVAC tools Bag Brands
It is supposed to be how difficult it is to choose a suitable bag for the fact that it suited all your whims. Yes, there are a lot of bags and that’s why many buyers are guided by a specific brand, which once proved itself and is a monopolist.
You are already familiar with some of them, such as CLC (Custom LeatherCraft), Klein, Veto and, of course, DEWALT. But for a complete picture, it should be noted about such a brand as Husky.
Custom LeatherCraft has a key difference in the implementation of comfort throughout the working day. This is due to the thick belts that the brand uses when manufacturing. They also have some good framing tool belt.
DEWALT is known for its excellent distribution of weight and does not interfere with movement. In addition, this brand often uses hı-tech techniques like LED.
In turn, bags from Veto Pro Pac brand have a high organization. The brand uses the patented prim use of two separate compartments.
Kleın does not load the bag with pockets, but focuses on the metal construction or the legs of the bag, the thicker back of the backpack. By the way, this brand is one of the few who created a rolling bag for storing tools.
Husky has been making bags since 1924 and is almost the first company in America. It is important to note that the bags of this manufacturer are of low cost and excellent quality. By the way, it is Husky who gives a lifetime warranty for all products.
Care Use & Maintenance of HVAC Tool Bag
- Regularly clean your bag of dirt. To do this, use warm soapy water. Please, all the wonders of chemistry such as acids, alkalis, bleaches, etc. leave aside.
- Remember that the chemical fluids mentioned above destroy the material and should not be used under any circumstances.
- Is your bag made of PVC? In this case, warm soapy water will cope with any pollution.
- Is your bag made of canvas? Congratulations, your bag needs regular cleaning and an annual disability check.
- Check the bag for breakage or damage every day, if possible. Pay special attention to belts and fasteners.
- Do not allow wiped cloth, holes and any other deterioration of the material. The sun, chemistry can greatly spoil the material, if it happens, then replace the material of the bag (buy a new one).
- Are the straps and handles of your bag not so attractive? Are they erased? Buddy, replace it with new ones, as there is a chance that you will not bring the tools to the job.
- Check the work of a fastening system and buckles that should work like a clock without any braking. But if the fasteners brake, use a silicon spray, which will fix its work.
- If there are hooks or loops on your bag, then watch its cleanliness. Any contamination can become dangerous primarily for you.
- Even if the second name of your bag is Hulk, do not overload it. The optimum weight is 15 kg. It will help to keep the performance as a bag, as well as yours.
- Before climbing the roof or climbing the stairs, be sure that your bag is securely closed as well as each compartment inside, and each tool is securely fastened.
FAQ about HVAC Tool Backpack and Bag
Are bags with tools delivered?
Answer: In most cases, this practice does not exist and the buyer receives an empty bag. However, there are special offers, when for an additional fee you can buy a bag and a set of tools.
What is the maximum weight?
Answer: It depends on the size and material of the bag. Often, this is 25-35 pounds if the bag is medium in size and 40 to 50 pounds if the bag is large.
What is the difference between a technical backpack and a technical backpack 2.0?
Answer: If you looking information about the HVAC tool bag, then you know that such concepts exist. In general, between the technical backpacks and the technical backpack 2.0, there is no difference, except that the backpack Tech 2.0 has a compartment for the laptop.
Can I wash my bag/backpack for tools?
Answer: Yes, you can and it will be very useful for the durability of your bag. All the necessary information on how to clean the bag correctly, see the heading above.
Do HVAC bags have a warranty?
Answer: Yes, but it depends on the manufacturer. Sometimes sellers provide a 30-day warranty in combination with a 1-year warranty from the manufacturer. However, some companies are too self-assured and give a lifetime warranty. Probably, they never were in court.
Is there a plastic container in the bag?
There are no plastic excesses in bags. All that you can find there are pockets, compartments, cases that are made of cloth.
Yes! This is end of our best HVAC tool bag and backpack reviews!
Many say that all bags for tools are the same with the same principle of work, so there is no difference between them. However, each bag or backpack differently effect on your body. So the best bag holds more tools and does not limit your movement in any way.
In the choice, proceed from your work conditions, your instruments amount and the money that you are willing to spend on it. The consensus between these components will be the best choice. Good luck!